Monday, October 12, 2009

Every little thing- a new essay

I was sitting at my desk at work, idly gazing at my computer, and contemplating the large list of tasks I needed to complete, and phone calls needing to be made. As so often happens, my mind began to make connections and my train of thought left the station, pausing at disparate stops along its journey. I started thinking about the new course of supplements I was on, then about who I knew who might benefit from something similar. My mind jumped to Dad, who I had taken to the doctor that morning and then I theorized that supplements probably wouldn't have much of an effect of Alzheimer's anyway. I reasoned that Dad was probably eating fairly balanced meals at least, but then I wondered how balanced institutional food could be, even at a good place like Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment