Monday, November 9, 2009

Personal Post

Once again, Dad is taking the difficult road, and he's making us take it with him! I finally spoke to the director of the Alzheimer's wing where he lives and she alerted me to some things that were going on with him. On the whole, his facility is an excellent one, but they seem to repeatedly drop the ball in little ways, and I find that really frustrating. I haven't been able to see him for a few weeks, and since I hadn't heard anything, I assumed all was well. Turns out it really wasn't, and no one at the facility had seen fit to give me a simple phone call to let me know! For what other reason are we paying $7,000 a month than to provide a phone and phone service so that the people in charge of my Dad can use it to call me when something is wrong?!

No comments:

Post a Comment