Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Brave New Booklet!

Here is a link to a new booklet co-authored by the National Institutes of Health and the LBDA.  It is a comprehensive, easy to understand, and really helpful guide for patients, families, and professionals who are encountering LBD.

One of the main problems I hear from caregivers is that their doctors and other healthcare providers haven't heard of LBD or don't have much information about it.  I hope this booklet will change that somewhat so people can get the support and care they need. 

I believe you can download it and/or order it in booklet form. I will also post the link permanently on the sidebar of my blog.  I was picked to be on the team of Caregiver Reviewers who looked it over before publication and it was an honor to be given the chance to help future caregivers!  Let's hear it for spreading information!

http://www.nia.nih.gov/alzheimers/publication/lewy-body-dementia

2 comments: