Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Badge Heaven!

I've just found out that I made the finals for SeniorHomes.com's Best Individual Blogs of 2013, which is quite exciting! Judges will be deciding between the finalists in one category; the other category is popular votes, which I don't think I'll win, but the possibility of winning the former category is wonderful.

Thank you to everyone who voted for me; if you haven't voted, it would be great if you did!  Being in the finals means I get to proudly display forevermore a badge naming me a finalist - and that's pretty great.  My blog wears all my badges proudly and gratefully, largely because it means my message of caregiver support is getting out there.

Thank you to everyone who supports me everyday; this blog, and new badge, wouldn't be possible without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment