Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Thank You Healthline.com!

For the second year in a row, I have been greatly honored by Healthline.com.  They voted my blog one of the best 25 Dementia blogs on the web for 2013 and I'm so excited and pleased!

When I started this blog, it was to support and be a platform for my book.  I would never have expected that it would be the blog and not the book that became a success but I'm certainly not complaining!  The blog has fulfilled my original goal of getting support and information about dementia, caregiving, being a younger caregiver, and family relationships and has far surpassed it.  It has also allowed me to also create a website that I hope will be a center of information and support as well.

I'm so grateful for everyone who has visited and enjoyed and commented on a post or piece of information that they found enlightening, empathetic, or entertaining.  I have another book about caregiving in the pipeline, and I imagine there may be more books in the future, however, I plan to always maintain this site that has not only brought me a great deal of pleasure but has also helped me to make connections with other people in my field.

Thank you again to Healthline.com for giving me such a great shout out and thanks to caregivers and families everywhere who are doing the most challenging of jobs with great courage and compassion.

No comments:

Post a Comment