Monday, December 24, 2012

Vote for Me!

Happy, happy news! My blog has been nominated by Healthline.com editors for their "Best Health Blog of 2012" contest. I can't tell you how excited I am. I'm facing heavy competition from some big blogs, but I'd love to give it a good try at winning. These are blogs about all kinds of health issues, not just for dementia, so competition is stiff!


Please vote for me, early and often. Go tohttp://www.healthline.com/health/best-health-blogs-contest ,search for my blog alphabetically, 3 Years and 13 Dumpsters, and vote. You can also click on the link embedded on my blog. One vote a day per person is allowed; voting ends February 15. Please spread the word, and vote as often as you can.


Just the thought of being in the contest is amazing, but the thought of winning and getting my blog out there to help more people is even better. Please help me to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment