Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Get Thee to a Website!

I've been thinking for a while now that it might be time to get myself a website. My blog was named for and begun in order to support my first book and in the end it took on a life of its own.  I am truly grateful for the support and attention the blog has received and I plan to continue blogging. 

The fact that I have now written a second book about caregiving, which I hope to publish in the next few months, plus the fact that I am involved now with different organizations, activities, and support groups, each with their own blogs or pages or whatever, made me think it might be wise to form one central location for everything I do.  Ladies and gentleman, I present to you, my new website!  www.joyincaregiving.org

I have long used my blog as an informal website, loading it with a lot of great links, resources, and information.  I have transferred all of that info over to the website, and my plan is to pare down the blog so it's just a blog again, where I can share my thoughts and feelings about my dad, caregiving, and end of life.  All blog posts will be instantly linked and readable from the website, as well.  My blog will still be up and running as is for a while, but my hope is that the website will become the center of activity.
 
I encourage you to stop by the new site for a visit, and recommend it to your friends, family, or anyone else who needs resources and support in their caregiving lives.  And thank you again for all your kindness and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment