Saturday, April 2, 2011

It's here!!

Well, as you can see if you look to the right of the posts-my book is here! I'm so very, very excited! It's taken me three years to get it to this point; and, of course, the whole thing started eight years ago. I've read the book now too many times to be objective. All I can hope is that it's an interesting read, and it brings you some information or comfort you didn't have before.

If you click on the cover image, you will be taken directly to the Createspace site where the book can be purchased. It will also be available on Amazon in a week or two if you prefer to buy it through them. I might change the picture link to Amazon once the book has listed there.

Please don't hesitate to give me your feedback on the book, I'd love to hear what you think, and don't worry, I'm going to keep up with the blog as I'm sure there will always be more stories! My thanks go out to everyone who helped me or continues to help me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment